This is a great opportunity for those looking for experience working with children and a great way to spend a couple of weeks outside and riding your bike.
**You don't need to be an expert cyclist, just love working with kids, being active and working outside!
March Break Dates and Times:
March 19 - 23
March 26 - 29
9am - 4pm (Monday-Friday)
***Preference given to those available both weeks***
* Vancouver (Jericho Hill Centre - 4196 W. 4th Ave)
* North Vancouver (Brockton Preparatory School - 3467 Duval Rd.)
- Continue to work with us in the Spring and Summer
- A fun way to make extra money!
- Work with friends and meet lots of new people!
- Great teaching and leadership experience
- Will receive a professional reference letter upon completion
- Guaranteed invite to a group interview with a focus on fun
- Be at least 16 years of age by the end of next year (Dec 31, 2018)
- Have experience teaching or working with young children
- Be energetic, creative, motivated and fun!
- Hold (or be willing to get) a current first aid certificate (Standard First Aid)
- Reference/Background Checks (Criminal record check required if over 18)
If you think you would be a great addition to our team, please fill out an application at the following link (No need to send resume's by email):