Family in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, on 39 Chris Court, L9B 1W8, is looking to hire a Family/Household Assistant for a 3-year-old. This job is long term, a minimum of a year commitment required.
- 40 hours per week;
- Monday-Friday 9:30am-5:30 p.m. or 10:00am-6:00 p.m. (your choice)
- Stay late 1-2 times per month with notice given.
- Both parents work Full-Time jobs.
- Driving child to activities (you'll be reimbursed for mileage)
- Laundry and meals for the child
- Running errands
- Grocery shop
- Tidy the common areas
- Run/empty dishwasher
- Must be comfortable with the child food allergies
- Positive outlook
- Provide a loving environment for a child that needs a role model
- Must be a dog lover!
- Family would love a parent’s helper willing to travel to Europe and domestically
- $14-15 depending on background and experience
- 2 weeks paid vacation to be coordinated with the family's vacation time
- 5 paid sick/personal days and major holidays paid.
- Able to commit at least one year to the job
- Have verifiable childcare experience with checkable references
- Able to provide proof of legal work status in the Canada
- Willing to get First Aid and CPR trained within 6 weeks of employment, if not already.